11am – 5pm VIP Admission
Noon – 5pm General Admission
Rash Field - Inner Harbor - Baltimore, MD
A World-Class, Waterfront, Culinary Event Experience the 3rd Annual Baltimore Wine & Food Festival; bringing together world-renowned chefs, artisanal craftsmen, and culinary pioneers with thousands of Baltimore’s foodies.
NEW FESTIVAL FEATURES!
Champagne Lounge sponsored by Ferrari Champange
with our in-house DJ. Dance in the bubbles!
Special Rosé Tasting Pavilion Enjoy Rosé All Day!
All Guests will Enjoy:
- Over 150 Different INTERNATIONAL and LOCAL Wines, Beers, and Spirits in an ALL-YOU-CARE-TO-TASTE affair. The title says wine but there are all types of adult beverages offered, sampled, and compared.
- A Souvenir Glass to take home.
- Great food to taste and to buy from some of Baltimore's hottest restaurants and Food Trucks
Our VIP Guests Will Enjoy an Enhanced Program:
- The VIP Area Experience. The VIP Area has wine tastings and pairings from local restaurants
- Wine and Spirits Tasting are From 11am – 5pm
- Food tastings are from 11am – 2pm
- An extra hour of sampling
- A souvenir bag
- FREE water from Essentia
- Wine Region Tastings throughout the VIP Area
- Access to VIP Only Washrooms
VIP Participating Restaurants:*
VIP ADMISSION & TASTING GLASS$79
Access to the show from 11am - 5pm. Includes a souvenir wine glass & bag, unlimited samples of all beverages, one extra hour of sampling, access to VIP Area and all VIP benefits including specialty tastings and access to the VIP washrooms.Buy Now
Designated Driver Tickets are available for purchase ON-SITE ONLY!
KIDS 12 & UNDER FREE! This event is not designed for children. They are welcome but you will find very little of interest to them.