May 11th, 2019
Harbor Point - Central Plaza
1310 Point Street Baltimore, MD 21231
11am – 5pm
VIP Admission 11am
General Admission Noon
A World-Class, Waterfront, Culinary Event. Experience the 4th Annual Baltimore Wine & Food Festival; bringing together world-renowned chefs, artisan craftsmen, and culinary pioneers with thousands of Baltimore’s foodies.
All Guests will Enjoy:
- Over 150 Different INTERNATIONAL and LOCAL Wines, Beers, and Spirits in an ALL-YOU-CARE-TO-TASTE affair. The title says wine but there are all types of adult beverages offered, sampled, and compared.
- A souvenir glass to take home.
- Great food to taste and to buy from some of our great vendors and great food trucks
- Special Rosé Tasting Pavilion Enjoy Rosé All Day!
- Enjoy The Champagne Lounge
- Try the NEW CELEBRITY TASTING EXPERIENCE. Sip wines and roses’ with Angelina Jolie – or maybe take a shot with George Clooney. They will all be on-site (or at least their specialty alcohols) Drink Up and be a star. Check back for updates on the celebrities drinks we will feature.
Our VIP Guests Will Enjoy an Enhanced Program:
- The VIP Area Experience. The VIP Area has wine tastings and pairings from local restaurants
- Wine and Spirits Tasting are from 11am – 5pm
- Food tastings are from 11am – 2pm
- An extra hour of sampling
- A souvenir bag
- FREE water
- Wine Region Tastings throughout the VIP Area
- Access to VIP Only Washrooms
Access to the show from 11am - 5pm. Includes a souvenir wine glass & bag, unlimited samples of all beverages, one extra hour of sampling, access to VIP Area and all VIP benefits including specialty tastings and access to the VIP washrooms.Buy Now
Designated Driver Tickets are available for purchase ON-SITE ONLY!
KIDS 12 & UNDER FREE! This event is not designed for children. They are welcome but you will find very little of interest to them.
All guests must be 21 or over to attend this event.
|Onsite ticket sales will be available. Onsite ticket prices will be increased to cover all taxes and fees.|